Monday, April 4, 2011

JENSON USA Spirit Award Winner: Vivianne Silva

Phot courtesy of Jim Dorsey Photography

I believe that Vivianne Silva should be a Jenson USA Spirit Award recipient because she is a very dedicated team member and member of her community. I have seen first hand how her friendly spirit directly affects everyone around her in a positive way. She is not only a model member of The 100 Mile Club® but she is a role model to her peers. (I am) the mother of two young girls, and Vivianne is the kind of young lady that I would love my daughters to look up to (and they do!).

Vivianne is a track athlete that not only participates in The 100 Mile Club® but is passionate about its mission. She has personally hosted successful fund raising events so that others can reap the benefits of The 100 Mile Club® through her donations. She not only sets the bar high but she leads by example.

I would love to see Vivianne recognized for her hard work and genuine spirit. I believe this would encourage her to continue her amazing work and it would motivate others to do the same.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Yay Vivianne!! You deserve this recognition! Enjoy your bike :)