Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SPECTACULAR Kickoff Assembly at Eastvale

Last week I had the distinct pleasure of attending Eastvale Elementary School's 100 Mile ClubTM kickoff and pep rally. I was beyond honored to be there, and remain in awe of the enthusiasm and energy with which Eastvale has Accepted the Challenge of The 100 Mile ClubTM!

There was dancing, singing, cheering, and laughter! I had a blast and so did my daughter, who overcame her shyness to dance the Cha Cha Slide with hundreds of kids she had never met until that day.

The only words I can use to describe what my daughter and I experienced that day are:

Pure Joy.
Thanks, Eastvale, for sharing your 100 Mile Club kickoff with me.
Now, dust off those running shoes and go for it!
(oh. And I need to come get the banner. We need it for another kickoff down the freeway a ways. I probably should get a few more made, huh?)
:)
Love,
Ms. Lubin~

No comments: